The Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel The award-winning Karma Sanctum Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Soho and only a few minutes walk from the bustling Regent street. Apart from the 30 unique bedrooms, Karma Sanctum's versatile spaces can also cater for all indulgences and events, including product…
There's nothing better than tucking into an epic roast on a Sunday, and we're serving up all the trimmings alongside endless top-ups of wine in our cosy restaurant located in the 5* Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel.
Kicking off the feast is a selection of freshly baked bread and toppings including smashed avocado, lobster butter and more, followed by your main meal: enjoy a 30-day aged rib of beef with Yorkshire puddings, veggies, roasties and gravy. Choose between red or white Mariposa wine to flow freely with your meal, and all for only £25!
Selection of fresh Artisan bread, smashed avocado, lobster butter, salmon mousse, hummus
Eggs benedict, English muffin, ham and Hollandaise sauce
Roast 30-day aged rib of beef, large Yorkshire pudding, seasonal roast potatoes and vegetables, creamed horseradish and gravy
Trooper beer battered fish and chips, tartar sauce and minted peas
Truffle and mushroom risotto
Cumberland Sausage and mash
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill
Sunday Lunch at the Sanctum
2 delicious courses with a bottle of wine to share between two
|11:30 - 14:30||£25.00|
Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel, 20 Warwick Street, Soho, W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.