The Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel The award-winning Karma Sanctum Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Soho and only a few minutes walk from the bustling Regent street. Apart from the 30 unique bedrooms, Karma Sanctum's versatile spaces can also cater for all indulgences and events, including product…
Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel & Artist Chloe Trujillo cordially invite you to the inaugural " LADIES WHO ROCK" lunch during Chloe's three day " Art in Motion" residency which is in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust.
Bringing together some of the most influential women in the world of music, media and arts. There will be some spectacular auction prizes, including rock memorabilia money can’t buy and a fabulous stay in a 5-star spa hotel in Bali. The event will be co-hosted by Natalie Dufresne Smith and Absolute Radio DJ Claire Sturgess. The lunch will celebrate the amazing artwork by Chloe Trujillo.
The event kickstart with a champagne reception and networking event, followed by a seated dinner and auction.
All proceeds from the event will go to the Teenage Cancer Trust.
"Ladies Who Rock" Lunch
|12:30 - 16:00||£120.00|
Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel, 20 Warwick Street, Soho, W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.