The Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel The award-winning Karma Sanctum Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Soho and only a few minutes walk from the bustling Regent street. Apart from the 30 unique bedrooms, Karma Sanctum's versatile spaces can also cater for all indulgences and events, including product…
WE HAVE CURATED AN ENTICING, DELICIOUS AND OF COURSE, AFFORDABLE MENU FOR ALL TO ENJOY. KICK START YOUR MEAL WITH A GLASS OF REFRESHING FIZZ. TUCK INTO STARTERS INCLUDING AVOCADO TEMPURA (VEGAN), GLAZED MACKEREL WITH FRIED EGGPLANT AND MOJO OR CHICKEN LIVER PARFAIT, CHERRY PUREE WITH TOASTED BRIOCHE.
MAINS INCLUDE A SCRUMPTIOUS GRILLED BAVETTE STEAK WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE & SKINNY FRIES OR PAN-ROASTED LEMON SOLE, CONFIT FENNEL PUREE IS JUST DIVINE.
DESSERTS INCLUDE CHOCOLATE FONDANT FOR CHOCOLATE LOVERS OR KEY LIME TART WITH RASPBERRY FOAM AND GOLDEN HONEYCOMB.
CHEERS TO AN AWESOME MEAL!
2 courses & glass of fizz/wine
Delicious Two course meal plus a glass of fizz/wine
|18:00 - 21:30||£22.50|
3 courses & glass of fizz/wine
Delicious three course meal plus a glass of fizz/wine
|18:00 - 21:30||£27.50|
Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel, 20 Warwick Street, Soho, W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note that as per the latest government advice people from the same household are allowed to dine in our indoor restaurant. Maximum of 6 people per table.